Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Luck Be a Lady

Was it just me or did anyone else find it a little disconcerting that the woman whose bomb failed during the hotel attacks in Jordan was interviewed on television still wearing the bomb?

Had they pulled out the plug in case the faulty detonator decided to connect? Or were they just keeping their fingers crossed?

I guess it makes more of an impression to see a suicide bomber wannabe wearing defective explosives, but it all sort of looked like an enema bag to me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If given the choice between having the explosives removed and having them removed at the risk of disrobing her any further then I say leave the explosives on... I do not want to see any more of her than I have to. Sheesh what a dog. What is it about being a insane zealot that makes someone look soooo unattractive. Or am I putting the cart before the horse? Is it, a look in the mirror and then the realization, hey I might as well blow myself up.