Tuesday, March 16, 2010

The Simpsons ~ Rolled Up into One

Quit yer droolin', boys, she's taken

This is Donna Simpson, everybody! Donna has a goal in life. She wants to become the fattest woman who has ever lived!

Even though she already holds the title for fattest mother at 600 lbs. that's not enough for our Jersey girl. Right now she checks in at a sorry 43rd place for the fattest woman on record. She's got over 400 lbs. to go.

To achieve her dream she eats 'mounds of junk food.' No surprise there. Donna loves sushi and can eat 70 pieces at a sitting!

She moves around very little so she doesn't burn off too many calories and the rest of the time she eats! And eats! And eats!

It costs $750 a week to feed her.

Her husband, we hear, thinks she's very sexy, but when I look at her I throw up a little in my mouth. Maybe because I'm a straight woman.

I tried to find her website but ended up trapped with viruses trying to eat my computer (no doubt sent by Donna) so I'm afraid she's going to have to accomplish her goal without my assistance.

You go, Donna!


No comments: