Thursday, December 08, 2011

I've Got You Under My Skin

The Amazing Mr. Takeshi Yamada

You may have awakened this morning wondering, "What am I going to do with all that skin I peeled off myself when I was sunburned?"


Imitation, being the highest form of flattery, you might do what Takeshi Yamada did a couple of years ago. He crafted a two headed baby. After doing that you will want to get to the Bell House in Brooklyn tomorrow night to enter your creation in the sixth annual Carnivorous Nights Taxidermy Contest.


Taxidermy, in case you didn't know, is making a huge comeback. And we don't mean just your run of the mill stuffed moose head hanging in Uncle Billy Bob's living room. We mean bugs posed to look as if they're reading books or cooking or rat terriers posed with jeweled encrusted tiaras.


Organic with a twist.


Cannot wait to see tomorrow night's winners!



Thanks for the tip, Gavetti!






No comments: