
I think it's pretty much unanimous that Betty White rocked Saturday Night Live. I mean, I hope when and if I get to be 88 years old I am half as cool as she is. (My mom died at 88 and I think she was pretty cool too, but that's another story.)
Then again, last night I caught Andy Rooney on 60 Minutes. He admitted to not knowing who Lady GaGa was and then said he thought 'today's generation' (or something like that) which I guess is anyone under 80, wouldn't know who Ella Fitzgerald was.
So I got to wondering ... what is the age difference between Betty and Andy? I found out Andy Rooney was born on January 14, 1919 and Betty was born on January 17, 1922. Three years? Might as well be three light years.
Andy Rooney is an old curmudgeon and Betty White is a happenin' chick.
So I'd like to urge Andy to broaden his horizons and follow Betty's example and for God's sake, weed whack those eyebrows.
No comments:
Post a Comment