Friday, November 20, 2009

Separated at Birth

For the first time in about thirty years, I'm watching quite a bit of network television.

I'm watching "V" on ABC and I'm likin' it. Thankfully I don't remember too much of the 1980s series so that doesn't ruin it for me.

And I'm also watching "Flashforward" on ABC which I also like even though most of the people who play Americans are actually Brits.

So the other night I find I feel as though V and Flashforward are actually one and the same and I realize that the leading ladies in both shows look very much alike.

That's Elizabeth Mitchell on the left and Sonya Walger on the right. Can you blame me? Neither one of them smiles very much on their programs. Well, would you if your world had been invaded by aliens or if you knew your FBI agent husband was going to start getting hammered again?

What makes this even weirder is that they've both had continuing roles on the ABC show Lost, which I've never watched.
Sounds like a creepy new show to me.



No comments: