Wednesday, September 17, 2008

How to Turn Your Kids into Atheists - One Easy Lesson


If Adam & Eve had lived in FAO Schwarz...


It has come to my attention that the Bible has met Vegas and begat something called Sight & Sound Theatre.
There's one of these theatres in Strasburg, PA and one in Branson, MO.

Currently "In the Beginning" is playing in Pennsylvania and if you're interested in what would happen if you married the Book of Genesis to Criss Angel, Mindfreak, this will show you exactly what would transpire.
I watched a preview of it at the Theatre's website, and all I can say is, I'd sooner take my kids to La Cage Aux Folles than have them see this production.

If you want to see "Noah, the Musical," I'm sorry but you'll have to travel to Branson, Missouri. Unless you're already there, in which case you're probably trying to move out of the neighborhood.


Ho Ho Noah!

Now I realize there are probably a lot of Christians who want their kids taught creationism in school and say prayers there too, so they are probably the market for this type of Biblical extravaganza.

All I know is what I saw on the website, and man, it would scare the crap out of me if I was a kid. What am I saying? I'm an adult and it scared the crap out of me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I haven't seen it, but I wonder if it is as scary as what the nuns tried to shove down our throats.

Let's face it, God is a scary dude.