Wednesday, April 09, 2008

I Scream, You Scream, We All Scream for Ice Cream


What happens in Vegas, blah, blah, blah


Is it just me or would you be hard pressed to find a skankier crew than the chicks who enter the Miss USA contest?


Take our little beauty above.


Her name is Katie Rees and she is 23. At one time she was Miss Nevada before she was dethroned because of pictures of her exposing her breasts, kissing other women, and pulling down her pants appeared on the internet. Has Donald Trump no sense of humor?


In February of this year she was arrested in, where else, Las Vegas, for driving without proof of insurance, suspended registration, suspended license...you know, the basic stuff you're supposed to have with you when operating a motor vehicle.


Apparently she went out at 3 a.m. to get ice cream when she was arrested. I guess 'ice cream' is what they're calling heroin these days.


She struck a deal in court by pleading no contest so she didn't have to go to the Big House.


I think she might be Nick Nolte's illegitimate daughter. I have no proof of this, but I think the evidence speaks for itself.


Dad?






No comments: